The fastest road to good architecture.
- Adding a strong name key to the Highway.Pavement assembly so it can be referenced from signed assemblies.
- Added support for CoreCLR to the package
- Removed dependency on
Common.Logging until such time as they support CoreCLR themselves.
- The CoreCLR conversion of all of Highway Framework has begun, this is the first drop, more will come.
- Updated to remove chance of calling non-writable properties – Thanks Ed Blakes
- Updated Async API and Sync API to be independent
Scalar Interceptors – Thanks Marcin Dzwonnik
- Fixed bug that allowed
InMemoryDataContext to return null results
- Fixing null reference in adding back reference to non-existent collection
- Adding back reference population for
- Adding Async API for
- Adding Expand behavior config option for OData provider
- Adding Enum to Text and Enum to Number support for OData provider
- Updated Entity Framework minimum dependency to 6.1.3
- Fixed an issue with inherited objects not returning for queries on
- Adding Virtual keyword for
DataContext extension to most methods
- Alignment fix in Readme.markdown – Thanks Ken Dale